Want to add or change a definition? Suggest it below in the comments section.
- Beef - Musikchan's favorite kind of meat. Especially when it's between two people.
- Bears - I, the Witchfinder likes them.
- /cabbage/ - A board that does not exist.
- /chill/ - Where you go to post when [music] is not interesting enough.
- Cabbages - The best vegetables ever. They also make great tulpa pets. Musikchan is an active endorser of the Stop Cabbage Tulpa Abuse foundation by Cabbage Corp.. Hail cabbages.
- Cabbagewave - The best genre of music which doesn't exist yet.
- eire - A britty cool guy who totally isn't from Ireland. See also: Rigged.
- Fadades - A one-man French avant-garde black metal band. Connoisseur of French fries.
- Firth - Notorious Jandek fan, who likes to produce otherworldly music for The Musikians. Master of fondling guitars in unusual ways to create strange sounds.
- Ham - Goes very well with cabbage and beef. Is also how mzrt is going to name his son.
- Hallmar - An Icelandic madman who produces ambient and noise with his Eurorack setup, or makes his famous trumpet folk style music.
- /instr/ - Where you go to pretend you play an instrument.
- I, the Witchfinder - Ex-moderator who vanished into thin air one day. He likes bears.
- Insum - Some duder who has been lurking since 2012. He decided to create The Musikians in 2014 and became an admin in 2016. Formerly known as Nex, Nexx and Sanctium.
- JD - The lovable, charming goof from Scrubs whom we all strive to be in spirit. "He's not the sitcom protagonist that Musikchan desires, but he is the sitcom protagonist that Musikchan deserves. Praise JD." - Eire
- Kompressor - Our mighty industrial emperor who wants to get with you. It is he who will coach your dental health, teach you to count and educate you on vitamins. Beware though, for Kompressor does not dance and crushes rappers.
- /music/ - Where you go to pretend you like music.
- Manyara Impala - UK citizen with an appetite for sick flows and anything even remotely ambient or with a guitar.
- Memes - Shitty until we use our own.
- MIDI rage - Taking a MIDI-sound-like instrument plugin. And make sure it sounds ANGRY and ERRATIC. Notable examples: Natte-Wasbeer, early Hocico.
- Musikchan - The bestest chan of the world. Found by mzrt.
- The Musikians - The bestest music project of the world. Found and maintained by Insum.
- mzrt - The 21st century reincarnation of Mozart and founder of Musikchan.
- /news/ - Where you go to pretend you care about pop culture or popular styles on Musikchan.
- Natte-Wasbeer - A lurker whom often only awaken from his slumber, to submit tracks to The Musikians. He is a master of producing MIDI rage and acid synth-based music.
- /prod/ - Where you go to pretend you are the new Skrillex, Deadmau5 or Martin Garrix.
- Richard D. James - Musikchan's personal human lab rat for drugs.
- Rigged - What eire will cry out when mzrt or Insum are winning at trivia games.
- Trumpet folk - Hallmar's famous brand of singer-songwriter folk with spacious vocals, acoustic guitars and trumpets.